Sunday 9 January 2011

TESCO guarenteed to fug up the enviroment

When you get to a certain age (apparently there is one) you instantly awake one morning to find you have been blessed overnight with a primeval need to scream at everybody who's opinion does not match your own ( and a bladder with all the holding power of a dam made from an old crunchy bars)...


...if I think everyone except me is a complete waste of human organs, then I owe it myself to tell them, I mean I just couldn't live with myself if I didn't spend my last worldly years before shuffling off this mortal shit ball of compost without making everyone's life a total misery by pointing out their own stupidity to them.


Then only yesterday, for example, I had to go out of my very busy way to explain to the pox marked amoeba on the Tescos checkout till, with his, just left school I only work here, blank expression on his slappable git face, that a cardboard box is a squarish thing that is usually brown coloured and made of cardboard , simple you would have thought.


So I still don't see what all the fuss was about, or why the manager had to put down his chicken vindaloo sandwich and crawl down 2 flights of stairs with broken legs attitude to ask me why I was holding up the queue and not using the free non degradeable carrier bags..


In this ECO ECO fugging ECO world a lady of a certain age should not need to be carried shoulder high above the lottery ticket queue screaming "I'm going to fugging kill you, you little fukwitt shithead) so everyone can gasp at her wrinkled old snatch (because she discreetly stepped out of her wet knickers at the bus stop) ...

I'm sure that's not what Eco friendly is all about but I'll keep you posted... mean while dont expect Tesco to give you an old cardboard box to recycle and carry your shopping in, they much prefer to have the adverts on their plastic bags

No comments:

Post a Comment