Monday 10 January 2011

I found this bag of shit wool so i made ???

There comes a time in every knitters life when some well meaning fugging relative asks you to knit them a turkey, I mean who hasnt been asked to do it, be honest, I knit turkeys all the time, but what I really object too is those FUGGING glasses !!
*********************************************************
and here we are again...
another child molester in disguise ...believe me it works...the police never caught him, but they did give Brian Blessed a hard time.
********************
I can see why blogging is fug addictive, You can vent your spleen and no one will ever read it, just like Anne Franks diary really.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I found this bag of shit acrylic yarn so i knitted this outfit to look a pratt in...brilliant for dusting cobwebs off the ceiling when i'm on my pogo stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment